The Best Forex Scalping Strategy 2020
Scalping is a very common trading method among professionals and private traders. This way of speculating is very popular but requires expertise and essential control of one's emotions.
If you want to learn more about trading scalping, you have come to the right place.
In this article, you will discover the scalping trading strategy of the professionals with an Indicator Truly Different from the others called "Easy Trend Follower". This indicator is one of the best Forex indicators for scalping.
The first thing to do is to make sure the market you want to trade is in an uptrend or downtrend. We advise you not to trade the markets in range.
How to identify an uptrend and downtrend?
Upward Trends: when the previous buy and sell signals of the EasyTrendFollower indicator is above the 200-SMMA (200-period Smoothed Moving Average)
Downward Trends: when the previous buy and sell signals of the indicator is below the 200-SMMA (200-period Smoothed Moving Average)
Range (no trend): when the 200-SMMA is in the middle of the buy and sell signals
Rules of strategy
200-SMMA (200-period Smoothed Moving Average).
M5, M15, or M30
- Check if the downtrend is clearly identified (See above how to identify a downtrend).
- Sell when the indicator gives a sell signal (downward red arrow).
- Put the stop loss on the previous sell signal (previous one higher).
- Check if the uptrend is clearly identified.
- Buy when the indicator gives a buy signal (upward blue arrow).
- Put the stop loss on the previous buy signal (previous one lower).
- You can use a fixed Take Profit (TP = SL x 2)
- You can use a trailing stop loss: move your SL if a new High/Low has formed.
- Close all positions when the price closes above/below 200-SMMA.
This trading indicator is designed for the MetaTrader 4/5 platform :
- He is used to trade on any forex instrument, it matches all trading styles, such as scalping, day trading, and swing trading.